Friday, July 20, 2012

About Misch

I'm a twenty-something student and former collegiate athlete.  I have a dog named M whom I adopted from a puppy shelter after she had been abused and abandoned in the wild.  She is a lot of work, but I love her.

I've worked a number of odd jobs, and am still trying to find my niche.  I love the outdoors, especially anything involving water.  My ideal day consists of sleeping in late, doing something adventurous, eating good food (especially fresh sushi mmm) and then reading. If my ideal day had more than 24 hours in it, I would also travel across the world and watch good movies.  I wish I were crafty, so my Pinterest account is basically a collection of DIY stuff I would love to be able to do one day.  That and recipes, because I love food. 

The above image is adapted from a picture a friend of mine took. It's a few years old, so my hair is considerably longer now and I have gained quite a few pounds since then. I still like playing with balloons.


No comments:

Post a Comment